domingo, 21 de junho de 2009

Shine On - Blind Zero






She stepped into the park
I gave up looking for angels
Each moment loving the last one
The fear is walking us by
I understand all her demons
Relying on the day she will see
Shine on

Your freedom,I cannot bear
I'll try to be immune to the sadness
Now I pretend we are lovers
I keep wondering why
Shine on

You defy, I remain
Prisoner of your decisions
I dream, you laugh
I can remember how it started
One day, you'll see
Detaills will make all the difference
I love you, goodbye
Now you know i'm gone
Shine on

1 comentário:

Rosa disse...

Sou particularmente fã dos Blind Zero, aliás das letras!!! Até porque o Miguel Guedes faz parte da Cooperativa onde trabalho :) Obrigada pela visita e pelos comentários... Vou dando umas sapatadas por aqui :)